How should I wash and dry my Geometry Tea Towels?
Everyone has their own washing preferences, but to maximize the useful life of your Geometry towels, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Regular machine wash with mild detergent
- Warm or hot water
- No fabric softener
- Ideally, it is best to not wash Geometry towels with other fabric types, especially cotton. Washing Geometry towels only with other microfiber products is best.
- To prolong the life of your Geometry towel, air drying is ideal.
- If drying in a dryer, use low heat or even no heat.
- Similarly to washing, it is best to only dry Geometry towels with other microfiber products. Drying Geometry towels with cotton products can cause lint to stick to the fibers of the microfiber.
- And of course, no iron.